Friday, October 16, 2015

Favorites Of The Week

SEIJI TURNED 20 THIS WEEK!  He is so old!  He's always turning these ancient numbers, but then I'm always catching up to him so quickly.  It's so weird!  Anyway, I'm glad this dude was born because he is one of the biggest blessings in my life.  He's always been an amazing example to me and has always been there for me in hard times.  He's found the perfect balance between being the protective older brother and a fun and understanding friend.  I love him so much!  We all went to get Japanese food for his birthday dinner, and believe it or not all that sushi was only what Seiji and Dad ordered haha.
Us ladies got salmon because we actually don't love sushi.

I finally finished Nessie!  Haha this was a project that Bailey and I started a few weeks before he left.  We were done with everything (he actually did most of the work!) except for some hand-sewing, which took me until this week to finish!  So cute!
We don't really know what we are going to do with a giant purple Loch Ness monster, but that's the least of our problems.

Speaking of Bailey Bud, here are some pictures of his week!  I know I don't really have to post them because his mom is documenting so well on his blog, but I'm proud of this boy so I must share.  Plus he's wearing a cool shirt in this first picture.

Service!

School was out for Fall Break today and yesterday, so yesterday my mom, Seiji, Kylie, and I all took the day off work to hit Lagoon!  It was packed but we had so much fun.  I love my family, and wish my dad could have gotten off work too!

And when you've already driven so far from home, why not drive an hour longer to Maddox for the best steak dinner ever?
Actually my grandma's flank steak is unbeatable, but I guess it really depends what you're in the mood for.

No comments:

Post a Comment