Friday, October 30, 2015

Favorites Of The Week

You know your life is pretty good when (other than the fact that your boyfriend lives 2,922 miles away) your biggest struggle is not being able to open a pickle jar.  We seriously spent so long on this.
Kylie and I crave pickles on the daily for some reason.  Don't worry, we eventually got it open! (Tip: hit the lid with a spoon a couple of times and it will pop right off...)

Have I officially announced that I work with my dear old friend Chanel?  That's right!  After Madison left for college, I knew just the gal to apply for the opening.  We've had so much fun catching up with each other!
This is our friend Banjo.

Eths and I, after attending my art lecture, traveled into the heart of BYU campus to eat delicious pizza.  Ethan must have been inspired by the bounteous supply of surrounding hipsters, because he made this piece of artwork to document the event:

Us ladies went to see a performance of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow!  My mom has a thing for that story and I guess I quite like it myself.  It was at the Covey Center for the Arts, if you've ever heard of it, and it was so funny!  We had a good time!
My favorite part, as always, was listening to my grandma laugh.

Bailey update!  He actually sent these pictures last week but I didn't get a chance to post them.  I'm so glad he's getting everything that I've sent in the mail to him (including drawings and seaweed)!  I'm starting to trust the postal system a little bit more.


If you get the chance, please shoot the lad an email!  He'd so love to hear from you.
bailey.holmes@myldsmail.net
And keep him in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment