Saturday, October 10, 2015

The Wind Caves

Ethan and I decided that it was time to make our monthly visit to Kylee, our BFF at Utah State University!  This time we made her sister Courtney come along, and the three of us slowly (traffic was defeating us at first) made our way north to the good old city of Logan, Utah.

Once we were there, all of Kylee's roommates were gathered along with Taylor and his friend, and we headed off to the nearby canyon to begin an, as Ethan put it, arduous ascent!



It actually wasn't that treacherous, but you know how switchbacks go.  It was so beautiful - I'd never been in Logan canyon before!


Nobody actually informed me that we were going hiking, so I was in my, as they say, "street clothes"...

I saw many wonderful trees that really just begged for a picture to be taken of them.  Of course, I had to be in the picture too for size comparison (otherwise, for all you know they could have been one inch tall!)


It's so sad not to have Bailey in these pictures with me.  But I'll be taking them anyway!

After much trial and tribulation, we made it to the wind caves!  They were windy and cave-like indeed, though I didn't take any pictures that suggest so.



They were pretty cool!

Of course, hiking can make anyone hungry, so we ended our night with a Noodles & Company trip before the three of us left for home!  It was so good to see and hang out with KyKy!


No comments:

Post a Comment