Saturday, November 21, 2015

Favorites Of The Week

Instead of writing my paper like we planned to, Eths and I decided to bake some delicious chocolate cupcakes.  We tried to make stabilized whipped cream frosting, but added the gelatin too soon.  So, there were little chunks of unflavored gelatin throughout the entire batch of whipped cream... and for some reason I was the only one absolutely disgusted by that.  But it was fun!

I'm really going to miss that Ethan guy!  He's off to Florida for the next week and then to the MTC he goes.  Here he is when we tried to take pictures of the temple this week (we gave up because it was too cold).

Before Bailey left San Salvador, he was able to visit the temple there!  I think that is so cool!


I'll update you on Jeff too, because he sent me the great news that Choco Boy mushrooms can be found in Russia!  Isn't that wonderful?  Haha, Jeff is doing awesome and it's so fun to hear about his adventures and experiences in Europe.

Obviously my absolute most favorite part of the week was when my sweet Bailey came home!  Here is a picture of all of us at the airport picking him up.  What a good day!

We've been pretty inseparable since.  Nothing has changed between us which is awesome!  Here we are at his niece's birthday party, where he made me a crown that says "I (heart) Bailey".
Also, look at the cool bag he got me in Guatemala.  He knows me so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment