Saturday, November 28, 2015

Favorites Of The Week

Thanksgiving was so much fun!  The day started with helping my grandma cook.  I love helping her every year!  And I love that Bailey also helped this Thanksgiving!


Grandma gave us each an apron!























This year for Thanksgiving, Kylie was grateful for the dog that our cousin Shawn's girlfriend brought to the festivities.  His name was Rodney and he was so cute!

Both my sets of grandparents had Thanksgiving meals, as well as Bailey's family.  Three meals - we ate a lot that day!  And we got to see so many people.

The night after Thanksgiving Kylie's mom has a pie night where many a pie is served.  Isn't that a fun idea?  I ate so much!

Today Bailey, Eths, and I went to the church history museum.  There was so much to see - we didn't even get to walk through it all before it closed!  But it was super cool and I can't wait to go back and finish it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment