Thursday, November 26, 2015

Let Us Be Grateful

A quick list of things I'm grateful for this year:

  • Bailey's safe return to the United States
  • My wonderful family and second family (the Holmes)
  • The gospel, including the scriptures, a loving Heavenly Father, and Christ who atoned for our sins so that we can repent and enjoy complete happiness
  • My beautiful Utah mountains
  • An amazingly gorgeous world, and living in a time where it is convenient enough to travel, but there is still rich culture left
  • Being where I am at this time and in this place.  I am so blessed!

There is much to appreciate, and I feel surrounded in gratefulness this year as I recognize how extremely blessed I am.  Life doesn't go exactly how we plan it, does it?  But the Lord always has something better in store, and I'm grateful to know that he loves me enough to send me the very best.  I'm grateful for my life so far, and my plans for the future whatever they end up being!  I'm grateful for the trials that got me here, and for all the things that I've learned from each life experience.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment