Saturday, December 12, 2015

Favorites Of The Past 2 Weeks

We bid farewell to our good friend Eths!  He left on the 2nd this month, and appropriately, we ate food to celebrate a good friendship and the start of his new adventure.  We are excited to hear about his mission in Taiwan!

I love teaching piano lessons!  My students have been working hard, preparing for their upcoming recital.  And with hard work comes with the need for naps!  Haha!

Bailey is my favorite person!  I can't get over how lucky we are to be able to be together.  When we aren't working, you can always find us hanging out.  Probably eating food.

Liam and Desmond are so cute!  Bailey and I got to babysit them this week.  They are such good kids and they make us laugh all the time!

This is Chanel's dog Mochi!  Isn't he so cute?!  Chanel, Greyson, Bailey, and I watched the first Star Wars movie together.  Bailey and I haven't seen any of them, and with all the Star Wars hubbub going on we figured we need to.  It was way fun to hang out and eat pie with those quality people!
I cry over his cute sweater.

BAILEY GOT ME A TREE!  His dad owns a tree lot, and so Bailey was able to source a real live tree for my room.  When I was a kid, I always had a Christmas tree in here.  But I've always wanted a real tree, so I got this surprise!  I like that Bailey guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment