Sunday, December 20, 2015

Let The Festivities Begin!

I guess it is already that time of year!  Crazy!  Christmas snuck up real quick this year.  I'm not even done with everyone's presents!  But that's okay, I've still got time right?

Haha, the festivities began today with some serious party hopping.  Having to juggle two family parties at once is definitely a struggle, but after Thanksgiving Bailey and I pretty much have it figured out.  Tonight we started at a hotel where we celebrated the season with Bailey's family!


It was so nice!  We ate dinner there and spent some time talking to various siblings, cousins, aunts, etc.  Soon enough we rushed off to my grandma's for the singing hayride and present opening!



Like for last year's party, Seiji did not complain about putting on a sweater.  It's the only time of year he will do such a thing!  Bailey and Kylie wore some of my old sweaters, and I do say we were a fine looking bunch.



I was gifted art supplies for drawing and printmaking, and I couldn't be more excited!  Haha being an art major is expensive... but at the same time not really because I don't need tons of textbooks!

After those festivities started dying down, we sped back to the hotel to catch the last of the Holmes family party.  Just in time to eat second dinner and give the grandmas the rice bags we made!


It was a back and forth kind of night, but it was so wonderful!  I loved being able to spend time with everyone and especially with Bailey.  Months ago when Bailey's mom asked what I wanted for Christmas, I said, "Bailey", and it would seem as if my wish came true.  I'm so lucky!

I wish you the merriest of the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment