Thursday, January 14, 2016

Big News

I should have caught on when he took me to get Indian food. Bailey does not like Indian food! But he insisted that he would surprise me with dinner after my evening lecture, and Ganesh is where we ended up.

After we ate, we went back to his house. That's when I got a little suspicious, because while I searched his cupboard for ibuprofen, I could hear the "beep beep beep" of the safe in the living room. At first I though he was getting a gun, haha, and was going to ask about it. But the more I thought, the more I realized what could be happening... And that I should just keep my mouth shut! He went to talk to his dad, and came back to inform me that we needed to go get a specific tool from Wace's house for his dad.

So we went over to Wace's house, which used to be Bailey's whole family's house, and searched it a little. And visited with Wace and his dog, of course! We couldn't find what Bailey supposedly needed, so we just decided to leave.

*Flashback*
A year and like, three months ago, Bailey and I went on our first date. I was SO obsessed with him, but I ended up shaking his hand instead of hugging him that night, so he felt friend-zoned haha. Anyway, after the fire in the canyon with some of my friends, he and I spend almost an hour just wandering his yard, Bailey showing me his orchard and goats and whatnot.

So last night, after we walked out Wace's door, Bailey took me to the orchard and er, popped the question! And I said "hehehe yeah", so I guess that means...


WE ARE ENGAGED!

No comments:

Post a Comment