Saturday, January 9, 2016

Favorites Of The Past 2 Weeks

New years is always a party!  A party consisting of eating a big dinner of seafood.  It was so delicious!  The rest of the night was spent just visiting and hanging out.  Ben is finally back from Korea, so he joined our party and it was so great to see him!


Speaking of new years, I just have to share this picture of how Ethan spent his new years eve.  It made me laugh so hard, because many times have I felt like that companion during Ethan's study parties!

Bailey is the sweetest!  Sometimes he gets me flowers and Calypso lemonade for no reason at all.

Seiji and Kylie have a thing for novelty soap, and I have to admit that it is also one of my favorite things in their house.  Novelty soap can get a little expensive, so of course Bailey and I had to take advantage of JoAnn's bargain soap offer!

The new semester of school started!  I'm excited about these next couple of months, because all my classes (except one) are studio art classes.  It is going to be a challenge, but it will also be so much fun!  I'm excited to have Bailey with me at school.  He is the cutest college student!

We are so lucky!  Bailey's dad helped build the new Provo City Center Temple, so we were able to go through the open house a little early.  It was so crazy busy, but so worth it!  When the temple was first announced, I knew it would be my favorite and I was not wrong.  It was so beautiful!  The interior was made to match the time period of the original building, and they did an amazing job.

No comments:

Post a Comment